Nara is a collective of bright minds with diverse backgrounds. We've united to organize today's cluttered web into an actionable and liberating space. If you enjoy rigorous problem solving, thinking on your feet, and collaborating in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment, then Nara wants to hear from you.
We're currently looking for energetic and talented engineers in the following positions to join us:
All interested parties should send inquiries or applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are seeking a web developer to build out our web system and extend its capabilities.
- Our website is an increasingly sophisticated "big data" consumer application, and integrates a growing number of web services and APIs.
- The advances that we hope to make in the coming few years are numerous and interesting, yet through this we want to maintain full organization over our web codebase: this would be your domain.
- Beyond this we are building new systems every day that extend deep into the cloud and leverage a host of interesting architectures and languages. We aim to grow a dynamic team of individuals that can learn from one another while out on the cutting edge.
- Can you invent a framework to support a huge variety of web (and mobile) services? If you are interested in learning on the job and expanding your abilities and knowledge of the web and mobile ecosystems, then this position may be for you.
- Love the architecture of programs as much as their function
- Can swim through web frameworks
- Are decent with databases
- Understand the evolving web, and wish to drive it forward.
- Love clean code
- Take pleasure in having real people use and respond to your work.
- Enjoy a relaxing but dynamic work environment with other bright, friendly people.
- Fluent in PHP, interested in other languages like Node or Python
- Experience with MVC frameworks and an interest in their organization
- Good with databases, including MySQL and/or Cassandra and Amazon DynamoDB
- Comfort with version control and project process (we use Git and Jira)
- Comfort with Linux a plus